Emily's Blog for Kids

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Dance Mat Typing!!!

June2

Hi everyone,

Have you ever wanted to learn how to type without looking at the keyboard? Well, I know a site that helps you do exactly that! Ever since I was in Grade 2 I have been playing a site called “Dance Mat Typing” and it has helped me a lot.

I can’t fully look at the screen without looking at the keyboard because I haven’t played it in a while, but now I’m going to start again because it’s more than just a game that teaches you how to type without looking at the keyboard. It’s also very fun because they have some people in it that make you want to finish the level and there are some songs while you try to type so you never get bored. You get to play different levels and each level has different keys to learn how to type without looking. Also, some animals are in each level and they sing to you if you go to the next level.

I love to play this game and I think you will too! So click the “Click here” below and you can play this AWESOME game!

Click here

by posted under Games | 2 Comments »    

“Dance Mat Typing!!!”

1. August 27th, 2015 at 11:47 pm      Reply E, E and E (Emily, Ella and Emma!!) Says:

Hi Emily,

We played your game and we think it’s great and it helped us to type better. We think it’s super great and we like the music! And we liked how the animals are in it as well.

Where did you find the game?

from Emily, Ella and Emma

2. August 27th, 2015 at 11:53 pm      Reply Aimee Says:

Hello Emily,

I have played Dance Mat Typing before and loved playing dance mat typing. I thick it is a good game for people who want to learn how to type without looking at the keyboard.

It is a good game to help people that don’t want to keep looking at the keyboard.

What do you think about Dance Mat Typing?

From Aimee